Lead: Marketing Design and Communication
In this role, you lead the team to drive business growth and customer acquisition at YUJ Designs. YUJ is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and result-driven environment.
The role requires you to be a self-starter with an innovative mindset to translate marketing strategies by channelling hard-hitting communication design through apt media options. You would be responsible for demonstrating continuous user and customer engagement across all our marketing reach outs.
Critical selection criteria:
- Minimum 4 years of Marketing experience, preferred in the UX industry
- Available to join in 10-15 days
- Demonstrate expertise in strategising marketing and digital campaigns, SEO, content management, PR and outreach activities
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in market and competitor research
- Leading marketing teams
- Conceptualize and produce a complete marketing strategy working closely with the management to create a suite of assets. Develop brand and content strategies around the goals; oversee and approve marketing material as per management’s expectations
- Manage, track and communicate calendars to support the on-time delivery of early creative concepts, management directives, monthly campaigns, PR, and special projects
- Manage a consistent process from briefing to execution by connecting teams and ensuring stakeholder participation and accountability at the appropriate stage(s)
- Proactively organize priorities from multiple stakeholders, turning strategy into plans of action, and managing multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Create content as part of campaigns that may include both static and animated media
- Take accountability for our brand message being solid and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material) as well as throughout internal communication
- Set, monitor, and report conversion progress to the top management weekly and monthly
- Work to ensure the company’s marketing goals are communicated across the entire organization and improve the company’s marketing outreach efforts.
You will love the role if you have:
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in marketing, 3 years experience as a leader and managing people in the service industry. Solid experience in strategizing marketing campaigns, project planning, and implementing projects
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Psychology, Communications, Advertising, or a related field with a passion for visual storytelling and the ability to tell complex stories with simplicity.
- Analytical mindset with good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated track record in meeting deadlines, on time and on budget, while driving effective use of resources
- Working knowledge of SEO, lead generation, and affiliate marketing practices, techniques, and outcome expectations
- The solution-oriented mindset with a track record of leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Established cross-functional leadership with the ability to drive collaboration with partners on all levels to achieve a unified vision, as well as the confidence to develop an independent view and effectively influence others when needed?
- Strategic, creative, and analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to simplify complex concepts and articulate uniquely differentiated value propositions?
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.