Chief Revenue Officer
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, results-driven environment. As the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), you will be responsible for driving the company’s revenue growth. In this highly dynamic role, you will need to define and execute the business strategy, while also being responsible for hiring and managing the sales team. Additionally, you will be required to collaborate effectively with internal teams and stakeholders.
You will work on:
- Developing comprehensive revenue generation strategies across major global markets, with a focus on the US and India markets.
- Overseeing & setting revenue targets, identifying key performance indicators (KPIs), and devising tactics to achieve revenue growth.
- Assisting the leadership team in pricing strategies and revenue optimization to maximize profitability.
- Analyzing the market dynamics, competitive pricing, and customer segmentation in the US and India markets to determine the most effective pricing strategies.
- Building channel partnerships that will ensure a continuous and long-term stream of revenue.
- Collaborating with the relevant professional and industry network that will help the company expand its reach and bring in marquee clients efficiently.
- Ensuring that the company maintains strong relationships with existing and newly acquired clients by delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Developing a retention strategy to maximize customer lifetime value and foster loyalty.
You will love the role if you have:
- Minimum 15 years of domain experience in Sales from IT/ITES, Product-based organizations, or Design Studios, out of which 3-5 years should be in similar leadership roles.
- Ability to lead the team, providing them with encouragement, direction, and course correction inputs at all times.
- Experience with networks in geographies with a significant market share in UX design, IT products, and services businesses.
- Well-versed in the services business, with prior experience in selling UX design services being a significant advantage.
- A tenacious, self-motivated, numbers-oriented leader delivering outcome-based sales.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills and be well-connected within the industry ecosystem.