UXplorer 2021 Winners
About UXplorer 2021
Organized by YUJ Designs, UXplorer 2021 offers an excellent platform for students to exhibit their elegant, human-centred product ideas. The purpose is to encourage and promote designs that drive industry growth and enrich human lives. This competition is among the most unique design competitions and participation in UXplorer will furnish you with one of the most desired awards in the UX industry. This design challenge is open to students from around the world.
Design for New Normal
The world post-pandemic has resulted in multiple problems that need solving, and our view of the normalized world has changed. The ideal way to deal with this is to use this crisis as a chance to connect with a more purposeful future. Transformative design has now become the need of the hour.
It describes how our lives changed during this global catastrophe and is also a sustainable response to the same. We need to shift our perspective and find the solutions through creative thinking. Let us use this glitching present as an opportunity to Design for New Normal.
Selected by jury of UX experts, the winning entries could win cash prizes up to INR 1,00,000 and get a chance to get the product idea funded by YUJ Designs to make it a reality.
The winners will be announced on 1st September 2021. They will get a chance to virtually meet with other designers from the industry, and interact with the leaders.
Why you should participate?
Win cash prizes of up to INR 1,00,000
Get a chance to get your product ideas funded
Grab an opportunity for Internship at YUJ Designs
Gain guidance on your future projects
Chance for a 1:1 with the industry experts in a Live webinar
Attend YUJ Designs Anniversary event for a chance to connect with a larger design community.
Get showcased on YUJ Designs website and social media
UXplorer 2021 certificates and winner badge to share on social media with pride
Your design should leverage context, and user-centred methodology to transform business challenges into connected digital experiences across customer ecosystem. It could be a conceptual design or any virtual product, service and mobile application that contributes to the humanity and society as a whole.
Your entry should ideally address the following:
- What problem are you solving?
- Who is your target audience?
- Describe the UX process, methodology, approach, research and testing.
- Enlist the business, organization or user goals and how these were addressed.
- Mention notable, unusual, or innovative user experience or digital interaction features and components.
- Submit your entries from 1st July 2021 onwards. Create an account, login with your credentials and update the project details before the submission deadline.
- If you wish to submit more than one project, you will need to create another account for the project.
- Group (more than one person) submissions are accepted. Any one member can create the account.
- Originality: of the idea
- Problem framing: definition, capturing the essence
- Relevance: of the problem in today’s world
- User experience: efficient, effective, memorable, learnable, error free, emotions
- Innovativeness: of the design solution
- Disruptiveness: challenging the status quo of businesses / industries
- Impact: comprehensibility and emotional significance
- Presentation: of the entry and quality of the deliverable
- Final Recommendation: why does this entry deserve or not deserve an award
Terms and Conditions
- UXplorer design competition is only for students.
- The participants should be at least 18 years of age or above.
- Please note that plagiarized entries will be disqualified immediately.
- If the submitted entry belongs to a third party, the responsibility of obtaining the permission is solely of the participant.
- All successful submission entries belong to YUJ Designs.
- We may publish your entry on our website. Please ensure that it does not breach any third party confidentiality agreement.
- We do not take any responsibility of any breach of IP confidentiality of the respective client or whomsoever the project belongs to.
- We will not be liable for any misinterpreted entry, design or content.
- In case of any issues you can email us at [email protected]