- Design Competition for Students
- Win cash prize up to 1,00,000/-
- Get your product idea funded by YUJ Designs to make it a reality
- An opportunity to create elegant, human centered product ideas
- Opportunity to meet other designers on 9th September
A student can submit an idea that is either a conceptual design, solving a real or fictitious problem, any virtual product, service and mobile application.
- Your entry should ideally address the following:
- What is the problem you are solving?
- Who is your target audience?
- Description of the UX process, methodology, approach, research and testing
- List the business, organization or user goals and how these were addressed
- Notable, unusual or innovative user experience or digital interaction features and components
- Please include screen shots of the project in the narrative in wireframes and/or visuals
- PDF file size should not be more than 10 mb
- File naming format project name_ your name
- Group (more than one person) submissions are accepted. Submit in the name of any one person.
- The project must contain full names and email id’s of each participant.
Terms and conditions
- Design competition is only for students
- Student should be at least 18 years of age or above
- Please note that plagiarized entries will be disqualified immediately
- If the entry belongs to a third party, the responsibility of obtaining the permission is solely of the participant
- All successful submission entry belongs to YUJ Designs
- We may publish your entry on our website so please make sure it does not breach any third party confidential agreement
- We do not take any responsibility of any breach of IP confidentiality of the respective client or whomsoever owns the project
- We will not be liable for any misinterpreted entry, design or content
- In case of any issues you can email us at email@example.com
Call for Entries July 12th, 2017
Last date for Submission Aug 25th, 2017
Announcement of Winners Sep 1st, 2017
Award Ceremony Sep 9th , 2017