About UXplorer 2018
YUJ Designs brings an opportunity to students to create elegant, human-centred product ideas with UXplorer Awards 2018. Through this competition, you could win a cash prize of up to INR 1 lac and get your product idea funded by YUJ Designs to make it a reality. Also, on 9th September 2018, get a chance to meet and network with other designers from the industry.
This year’s theme challenges students to come up with ideas that will captivate every human sense. Your idea should solve a current business or social problem. It could be a conceptual design or any virtual product, service and mobile application.
Your entry should ideally address the following:
- What is the problem you are solving?
- Who is your target audience?
- Description of the UX process, methodology, approach, research and testing
- List the business, organization or user goals and how these were addressed
- Notable, unusual or innovative user experience or digital interaction features and components
- Please include screen shots of the project in the narrative in wireframes and/or visuals
- PDF file size should not be more than 10 mb
- File naming format project name_ your name
- Group (more than one person) submissions are accepted. Submit in the name of any one person.
- The project must contain full names and email id’s of each participant.
Terms and conditions
- Design competition is only for students
- Student should be at least 18 years of age or above
- Please note that plagiarized entries will be disqualified immediately
- If the entry belongs to a third party, the responsibility of obtaining the permission is solely of the participant
- All successful submission entry belongs to YUJ Designs
- We may publish your entry on our website so please make sure it does not breach any third party confidential agreement
- We do not take any responsibility of any breach of IP confidentiality of the respective client or whomsoever owns the project
- We will not be liable for any misinterpreted entry, design or content
- Winners need to be present on the Awards Night - 9th September 2018 to be able to qualify for the prize. In the event of unavailability, the winner stands disqualified.
- In case of any issues you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org