- Design Competition for Students
- Win cash prize up to 1,00,000/-
- Get your product idea funded by YUJ Designs to make it a reality
- An opportunity to create elegant, human centered product ideas
- Opportunity to meet other designers on 9th September
A student can submit an idea that is either a conceptual design, solving a real or fictitious problem, any virtual product, service and mobile application.
- Your entry should ideally address the following:
- What is the problem you are solving?
- Who is your target audience?
- Description of the UX process, methodology, approach, research and testing
- List the business, organization or user goals and how these were addressed
- Notable, unusual or innovative user experience or digital interaction features and components
- Please include screen shots of the project in the narrative in wireframes and/or visuals
- PDF file size should not be more than 10 mb
- File naming format project name_ your name
- Group (more than one person) submissions are accepted. Submit in the name of any one person.
- The project must contain full names and email id’s of each participant.
Terms and conditions
- Design competition is only for students
- Student should be at least 18 years of age or above
- Please note that plagiarized entries will be disqualified immediately
- If the entry belongs to a third party, the responsibility of obtaining the permission is solely of the participant
- All successful submission entry belongs to YUJ Designs
- We may publish your entry on our website so please make sure it does not breach any third party confidential agreement
- We do not take any responsibility of any breach of IP confidentiality of the respective client or whomsoever owns the project
- We will not be liable for any misinterpreted entry, design or content
Call for Entries July 12th, 2017
Last date for Submission Aug 15th, 2017
Announcement of Winners Sep 1st, 2017
Award Ceremony Sept 9th , 2017