Customer Success Manager
In this dynamic and collaborative role within a fast-paced, results-driven environment, you will be responsible for managing accounts of all sizes. Your role involves representing your team externally with clients and internally by collaborating with direct reports and supporting positions.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of clients’ market position, products/services, unique selling points, and competitive landscape.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Proactively staying connected with clients and the evolving market to identify new opportunities and engage viable clients regularly.
- Building and maintaining strong, enduring client relationships.
- Negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximize profits.
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions in line with customer needs and objectives.
- Communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing new business with existing clients and identifying areas for improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Preparing reports on account status.
- Collaborating with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
- Assisting with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or a relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executives and C-level.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office.
- Experience delivering client-focused UX solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Assisting the leadership team in pricing strategies and revenue optimization to maximize profitability.
- Developing a retention strategy to maximize customer lifetime value and foster loyalty.